TABLE OF CONTENT
AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
• Climate change impact assessment on potential rubber cultivating area in the Greater Mekong Subregion [Accepted Manuscript].
• Ensuring a sustainable tropical fruit industry in the midst of climate change: the Vietnam story.
• Improving the Technical Efficiency of Sengcu Rice Producers through Better Financial Management and Sustainable Farming Practices in Mountainous Areas of Vietnam.
• Profitability of organic vegetable production in Northwest Vietnam: evidence from Tan Lac District, Hoa Binh Province.
• Financial analysis and comparison of smallholder forest and state forest enterprise plantations in Central Vietnam.
• Forest devolution in Vietnam: From rhetoric to performance.
• Spatial pattern assessment of tropical forest fire danger at Thuan Chau area (Vietnam) using GIS-based advanced machine learning algorithms: A comparative study.
• Willingness to pay for mangrove restoration in the context of climate change in the Cat Ba biosphere reserve, Vietnam.
• Vietnam’s Post-1975 Agrarian Reforms: How local politics derailed socialist agriculture in southern Vietnam.
• Trung Dang. ANU Press, 2018.
• Managing Weather-Related Disasters in Southeast Asian Agriculture.
• What Graphs do International Investors See in the ASEAN Capital Markets?
• Achievements and Problems in Vietnam: China Relations from 1991 to the Present.
• The painting can be fake, but not the feeling’: an overview of the Vietnamese market through the lens of fake, forgery and copy paintings.
• Vietnam’s Low National Competitiveness: Causes, Implications and Suggestions for Improvement.
• Vietnam : 2018 Article IV Consultation-Press Release and Staff Report.
• Vietnam : Selected Issues.
• The Impact of Institutional Distance on the Choice of Multinational Enterprise’s Entry Mode: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Vietnam.
• Operating the impossible trinity before and after the global financial crisis 2007-2008: evidence in Vietnam.
• Recent trade dynamics in Asia: Examples from specific industries.
• Digital Access, Use and Skills Across Four Countries: Construction of Scales and Preliminary Results from the Young Lives Round 5 Survey.
• The Long-Run and Gender-Equalizing Impacts of School Access: Evidence from the First Indochina War.
• Varied patterns of catch-up in child growth: Evidence from Young Lives.
• Well Begun, But Aiming Higher: A Review of Vietnam’s Education Trends in the Past 20 Years and Emerging Challenges.
• External stakeholders’ roles and factors influencing their participation in developing generic skills for students in Vietnamese universities.
• Performance of private higher education institutions in Vietnam: evidence using DEA-based bootstrap directional distance approach with quasi-fixed inputs.
• University curriculum reforms in Vietnam 1986-2015: knowledge, specialisation and social order [PhD thesis].
• English Tertiary Education in Vietnam: Foreign language policy and nation building.
• Impact Factors on Using of E-learning System and Learning Achievement of Students at Several Universities in Vietnam.
• Exploring the link between equity and effectiveness in Payments for Ecosystem Services: A field experiment in Vietnam.
• Incorporation of rice straw mitigates CH4 and N2O emissions in water saving paddy fields of Central Vietnam.
• Urban Climate Challenges in Hanoi: Urban Heat Islands and Global Warming.
• Exploratory assessment of outdoor and indoor airborne black carbon in different locations of Hanoi, Vietnam.
• The hidden threat of heavy metal pollution in high sedimentation and highly dynamic environment: Assessment of metal accumulation rates in the Thi Vai Estuary, Southern Vietnam.
• Metals and arsenic in sediment and fish from Cau Hai lagoon in Vietnam: Ecological and human health risks.
• Understanding the Stakeholders’ Involvement in Utilizing Municipal Solid Waste in Agriculture through Composting: A Case Study of Hanoi, Vietnam.
• The challenges and conservation implications of bear bile farming in Viet Nam.
• Two stories: the emergence of the Vietnamese social media.
• Money laundering risk from emerging markets: the case of Vietnam.
• From Revolution to Evolution: The Changing Meanings of Socialist Land in Vietnam.
• Technical Efficiency of Public and Private Hospitals in Vietnam: Do Market-Oriented Policies Matter?
• Waiting time in the outpatient clinic at a national hospital in Vietnam.
• Drowning Prevention: Assessment of a Classroom-Based Water Safety Education Program in Vietnam.
• Leaving No One Behind: Strengthening Access to Eye Health Programs for People With Disabilities in 6 Low- and Middle-Income Countries.
• Prevalence, risk awareness and health beliefs of behavioural risk factors for cardiovascular disease among university students in nine ASEAN countries.
• Projected costs associated with school-based screening to inform deployment of Dengvaxia: Vietnam as a case study.
• Quantifying antimicrobial access and usage for paediatric diarrhoeal disease in an urban community setting in Asia.
• Associations between internet addiction and physical activity among Vietnamese youths and adolescents.
• Child Nutrition Education for Lifelong Healthy Eating Habits in Mai Dam Commune, Vietnam.
• Decomposition of changes in the consumption of macronutrients in Vietnam between 2004 and 2014.
• Food Composition Tables in Southeast Asia: The Contribution of the SMILING Project.
• Correlations between mobile phone use and other risky behaviours while riding a motorcycle.
• Assessment of Future Urban Climate After Implementation of the City Master Plan in Vinh City, Vietnam.
• CSR Participation Committees, Wildcat Strikes and the Sourcing Squeeze in Global Supply Chains.
• Export Markets and Labor Allocation in a Low-income Country.
• Labor Market Conditions and Cultural Change: Evidence from Vietnam.
• Measurement and Determinants of Quality of Life of Older Adults in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
• Engaging employees with disabilities in Vietnamese business context: The roles of disability inclusive HR practices and mediation and moderation mechanisms.
• Assessing sustainable tourism in Vietnam: A hierarchical structure approach.
• Exposure to air pollutants in Vietnam: Assessing potential risk for tourists.
• Acceptance Factors of Appropriate Technology: Case of Water Purification Systems in Binh Dinh, Vietnam.
• Polders, dikes, canals, rice, and aquaculture in the Mekong Delta.
• Social sustainability assessment of groundwater resources: A case study of Hanoi, Vietnam.