TABLE OF CONTENT
AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
· Evolution of Agricultural Mechanization in Vietnam: Insights from a Literature Review and Multiple Rounds of a Farm Household Survey.
· Efficiency and adoption of organic tea production: Evidence from Vi Xuyen district, Ha Giang province, Vietnam.
· Is Green Growth Possible in Vietnam? The Case of Marine Capture Fisheries.
· An assessment of UN- REDD in Lam Dong Province, Vietnam.
· Forestland and rural household livelihoods in the North Central Provinces, Vietnam.
· Payment for forest environmental services in Vietnam: An analysis of buyers’ perspectives and willingness.
· The impact of agricultural land use transition on income of households in Viet Tri’s peri-urban areas, Vietnam.
· Tenurial security and agricultural investment: Evidence from Viet Nam.
· Development of Rice Promising Lines Using Genomic Technology and Information in Vietnam.
· Advancing digital financial inclusion in ASEAN : policy and regulatory enablers.
· International Remittances and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Asian Developing Countries.
· On sustainability and its perceptions: Presenting the results of the first national survey on Sustainable Development Goals and its understanding by Vietnamese youth.
· Ownership and Planning Capacity in the Asian-Style Development Cooperation: South Korean Knowledge Sharing Program to Vietnam.
· Using Solow and I–O models to determine the factors impacting economic growth in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
· Are politically connected firms less constrained in credit markets?
· Capital allocation, credit access, and firm growth in Viet Nam.
· The exporting and subcontracting decisions of Viet Nam’s small- and medium-sized enterprises.
· How important are management practices for the productivity of small and medium enterprises?
· The interaction of institutional quality and human capital in shaping the dynamics of capital structure in Viet Nam.
· Resource misallocation of SMEs in Vietnamese manufacturing sector.
· Why do household businesses in Viet Nam stay informal?
· The Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam Development Triangle Area.
· Implementation of the WTO Agreement on Customs Valuation in Vietnam : Trade Integration and Local Compliance at Da Nang Port.
· Challenges of Massification in Higher Education: The Case of Vietnam.
· Game of blames: Higher education stakeholders’ perceptions of causes of Vietnamese graduates’ skills gap.
· Impacts of higher education quality accreditation: a case study in Vietnam.
· Another textbook project? The implementation of Escuela Nueva in Vietnam.
· Red lists in conservation science-policy interfaces: A case study from Vietnam.
· The role of sedimentation and natural compaction in a prograding delta: insights from the mega Mekong delta, Vietnam.
· Characteristics and development of policy and institutional structures of emergency response in Vietnam.
· Integrated approach to analyse the total flood risk for agriculture: the significance of intangible damages – A case study in Central Vietnam.
· Modelling and mapping natural hazard regulating ecosystem services in Sapa, Lao Cai province, Vietnam.
· Occurrence of antibiotic residues and antibiotic-resistant bacteria in effluents of pharmaceutical manufacturers and other sources around Hanoi, Vietnam.
· Origins and discrimination between local and regional atmospheric pollution in Haiphong (Vietnam), based on metal(loid) concentrations and lead isotopic ratios in PM10.
· Female Autocrats As Role Models? The Effect of Female Leaders on Political Knowledge and Engagement in Vietnam.
· A “Wife’s Duty” and Social Suffering: Sexual Assault in Marital Relationships in Vietnam.
· Activist PR in Vietnam: Public participation via Facebook to save 6,700 trees.
· Corruption practices in drug prescribing in Vietnam – an analysis based on qualitative interviews.
· Medical Services for a Provincial Hospital in Vietnam: Cost Analysis for Data Management.
· The need for improving access to emergency care through community involvement in low- and middle-income countries: A case study of cardiac arrest in Hanoi, Vietnam.
· Climate Variability and Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever in Hanoi, Viet Nam, During 2008 to 2015.
· The Control of Typhoid Fever in Vietnam.
· Human and Simian Malaria in the Greater Mekong Subregion and Challenges for Elimination.
· An investigation of an outbreak of diphtheria in adolescents and adults in southern Vietnam.
· Malaria Elimination in the Greater Mekong Subregion: Challenges and Prospects.
· A Potential Way to Decrease the Know-Do Gap in Hospital Infection Control in Vietnam: “Providing Specific Figures on Healthcare-Associated Infections to the Hospital Staff Can ‘Wake Them Up’ to Change Their Behaviour”.
· Customers’ Perceptions of Compliance with a Tobacco Control Law in Restaurants in Hanoi, Vietnam: A Cross-Sectional Study.
· Addressing multiple modifiable risks through structured community-based Learning Clubs to improve maternal and infant health and infant development in rural Vietnam: protocol for a parallel group cluster randomised controlled trial.
· Financial mobilization for antiretroviral therapy program: multi-level predictors of willingness to pay among patients with HIV/AIDS in Vietnam.
· The Social Life of Health Insurance Temporality, Care, and the Politics of Financing Health in Rural Vietnam [PhD thesis].
· Focused Cardiac Ultrasound by Nurses in Rural Vietnam.
· Early life shocks and mental health: The long-term effect of war in Vietnam.
· Mental health in Vietnam and the move to incorporate social work: A mixed methods study of staff perceptions and expectations.
· Mental health literacy and intervention program adaptation in the internationalization of school psychology for Vietnam.
· Perceptions of mental health and mental health services among college students in Vietnam and the United States.
· Impact of maternal nutritional supplementation in conjunction with a breastfeeding support program during the last trimester to 12 weeks postpartum on breastfeeding practices and child development at 30 months old.
· “Three Nooses on Our Head”: The Influence of District Health Reforms on Maternal Health Service Delivery in Vietnam.
· Analysis of future generation capacity scenarios for Vietnam.
· Green transformations in Vietnam’s energy sector.
· Sustainability of biogas and cassava-based ethanol value chains in Viet Nam: results and recommendations from the implementation of the Global Bioenergy Partnership indicators.
· Does union membership pay off? Evidence from Vietnamese SMEs.
· Pecuniary returns to working conditions in Viet Nam.
· The effect of various income sources on income inequality: a comparison across ethnic groups in Vietnam.
· Discrimination against Migrants in Urban Vietnam.