Table of content
Agriculture and Rural development
• Farmers’ Perceptions of and Adaptations to Climate Change in Southeast Asia: The Case Study from Thailand and Vietnam.
• Flex crops or flex livelihoods? The story of a volatile commodity chain in upland northern Vietnam.
• The Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture: Findings from Households in Vietnam.
• Determinants of farmers’ adaptation to climate change in agricultural production in the central region of Vietnam.
• Economic Analysis of Improved Smallholder Paddy and Maize Production in Northern Viet Nam and Implications for Climate-Smart Agriculture.
• From cheap commodity to prestige item: Hanoians longing for clean and safe vegetables.
• Rice Cultivation, Production, and Consumption in Mainland Southeast Asian Countries: Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam.
• Local institutions and global value chains.
• Forest change in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS): An overview of negative and positive drivers.
• Forest tenure policies and legislation in Cambodia, Nepal and Viet Nam: Status, gaps and way forward.
• Compatibility of Alternate Wetting and Drying Irrigation with Local Agriculture in An Giang Province, Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
• The effectiveness of Korea’s official development assistance: The cases of KVIP in Can Tho city and rural development in Quang Tri province, Vietnam.
• The Effects of Ethnic Chinese Minority on Vietnam’s Regional Economic Development in the Post-Vietnam War Period.
• Small firm death in developing countries.
• The transmission of socially responsible behaviour through international trade.
• Does economic distance affect the flows of trade and foreign direct investment? Evidence from Vietnam.
• The Effects of A Temporary Corporate Income Tax Cut and Deferral: Evidence from Vietnam.
• Social Network Sustainability Metrics: A Study of Co-authoring Behaviors in the Social Sciences, Using 2008-2017 Scopus Data for Vietnam.
• Starting Together, Growing Apart: Gender Gaps in Learning from Preschool to Adulthood in Four Developing Countries.
• Economic capital of the family as a factor of availability of higher education: a comparative study of universities in Russia and Vietnam.
• Building a Modern Chemistry Undergraduate Program at Hanoi University of Science-Vietnam National University: A Vietnam−U.S. Partnership.
• National Presentations of Lower Mekong Sub-region Countries.
• Financing TVET in the East Asia and Pacific Region : Current Status, Challenges and Opportunities.
• Application of remote sensing and GIS-based hydrological modelling for flood risk analysis: a case study of District 8, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
• Using numerical modelling in the simulation of mass fish death phenomenon along the Central Coast of Vietnam.
• Processes in informal end-processing of e-waste generated from personal computers in Vietnam.
• Dependent or breadwinner? Vietnamese brides reshaping gender roles at the China-Vietnam border.
• Incorporating gender into low-emission development: a case study from Vietnam.
• Lessons learnt from gender impact assessments of hydropower projects in Laos and Vietnam.
ICT for development
• Universal service in Vietnam: An institutional approach.
• Do Natural Disasters Open a Window of Opportunity for Corruption?
Healthcare, Nutrition and Population
• ‘I do want to ask, but I can’t speak’: a qualitative study of ethnic minority women’s experiences of communicating with primary health care professionals in remote, rural Vietnam.
• Leading Causes of Death in Vietnam [Poster].
• Patient Perception and Choice Factors Related to International Hospitals: A Study in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
• A review of Vietnam’s healthcare reform through the Direction of Healthcare Activities (DOHA).
• Burden of hospitalized childhood community-acquired pneumonia: A retrospective cross-sectional study in Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Republic of Korea.
• Dengue vaccine supplies under endemic and epidemic conditions in three dengue-endemic countries: Colombia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
• Developing an antimicrobial resistance reference laboratory and surveillance programme in Vietnam.
• Incidence of dengue and chikungunya viruses in mosquitoes and human patients in border provinces of Vietnam.
• Acute effects of ambient air pollution on lower respiratory infections in Hanoi children: An eight-year time series study.
• Biomonitoring of Metals, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers, Polychlorinated Biphenyls, Persistent Pesticides in Vietnamese Female Electronic Waste Recyclers.
• Do prospective payment systems (PPSs) lead to desirable providers’ incentives and patients’ outcomes? A systematic review of evidence from developing countries.
• Data on the chemical properties of commercial fish sauce products.
• HIV and other STIs in male sex workers: Findings from a sexual health promotion intervention in Vietnam.
• Systematic review of the design, implementation and effectiveness of mass media and nutrition education interventions for infant and young child feeding.
• Condom use behaviour among people living with HIV: a seven-country community-based participatory research in the Asia-Pacific region.
• Misuse of antenatal care and its association with adverse outcomes of pregnancy in a Southern rural area of Vietnam.
Infrastructure and Urban development
• Equity issues in land acquisition: A source of delays in large construction projects in Vietnam [PhD thesis].
• Making public-private partnerships in infrastructure successful in Vietnam: A need for a better procurement legal mechanism [PhD thesis].
• Mobilized territories in more-than-relational public spaces: Sidewalk territories of resistance in Hanoi, Vietnam.
• Housing satisfaction and its correlates: a quantitative study among residents living in their own affordable apartments in urban Hanoi, Vietnam.
• Sectoral Employment and Poverty in Rural Vietnam in 2000s.
• Disability and Social Protection Programmes in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Systematic Review.
• Labor migration flows from Vietnam to Thailand in the context of ASEAN regional integration.
• The trafficking of women and girls in Taiwan: characteristics of victims, perpetrators, and forms of exploitation.
• The development of rural tourism in Vietnam: Objectives, practical experiences and challenges.