Table of Content
AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
• Impact of wage employment in agriculture production on labor satisfaction in the Red River Delta, Vietnam.
• Effect of Cadmium, Copper and Lead on the Growth of Rice in the Coal Mining Region of Quang Ninh, Cam-Pha (Vietnam).
• Influence of livelihoods on climate change adaptation for smallholder farmers in the Mekong Delta Vietnam.
• Antibiotic use in Vietnamese fish and lobster sea cage farms; implications for coral reefs and human health.
• Aquaculture innovation system analysis of transition to sustainable intensification in shrimp farming.
• Are shrimp farmers actual gamblers? An analysis of risk perception and risk management behaviors among shrimp farmers in the Mekong Delta. Tiếp tục đọc “World Bank: New research on development issues in Vietnam – Volume 10, number 7 (2018 June 26)”