Update: November, 26/2019 – 16:35 VNS
HÀ NỘI — Ford Vietnam will invest an additional VNĐ1.9 trillion (US$81.7 million) in expanding its automobile assembly and production factory in the northern province of Hải Dương.
This amount brings its total investment capital to $184.7 million in the expansion project.
Under a decision allowing the Ford Vietnam’s expansion plan signed by Hải Dương authorities, the expansion of production will be divided into two stages.
The first stage will be completed and operational in the second quarter of 2020. The second one will come into effect in the third quarter of 2022.
The factory will assemble and manufacture various models of cars and spare parts, as well as supply maintenance and repair services. Its capacity will increase to 40,000 units from current volume of 14,000 units per year. — VNS
Send Us Your Comments:
- Cargo through seaports continues increasing (November, 27 2019)
- Korean firm to develop $900-million smart IP in An Giang (November, 27 2019)
- Việt Nam’s top 100 sustainable businesses named (November, 27 2019)
- Galaxy Fold officially launched in Việt Nam (November, 27 2019)
- Việt Nam among top 20 markets for women entrepreneurs: Mastercard study (November, 27 2019)
- Billions of shares pending for HoSE listing (November, 27 2019
Read more at http://vietnamnews.vn/economy/558973/ford-vietnam-adds-817m-in-automobile-manufacturing-expansion-project.html#l2z6o1svMyQLMO4Y.99