- S Summary for Policymakers
- 1 Chapter 1 Framing and Context
- 2 Chapter 2 – Mitigation pathways compatible with 1.5°C in the context of sustainable development
- 3 Impacts of 1.5°C of Global Warming on Natutarget=”_blank”ral and Human systems
- 4 Strengthening and Implementing the Global Response
- 5 Sustainable Development, Poverty Eradication and Reducing Inequalities
- G Glossary
An IPCC special report on the impacts of global warming of 1.5 °C above pre-industrial levels and related global greenhouse gas emission pathways, in the context of strengthening the global response to the threat of climate change, sustainable development, and efforts to eradicate poverty.