New research on development issues in Vietnam – Volume 10, number 2 (2018 February 2)
Agriculture and Rural development
· Analysis of food demand in Vietnam and short-term impacts of market shocks on quantity and calorie consumption.
· The Challenges in Implementing Vietnam’s Nationally-Determined Contribution (NDC) in the Agriculture Sector under the Current Supporting Laws, Regulations, and Policies.
· Sustainable coffee supply chain management: a case study in Buon Me Thuot City, Daklak, Vietnam.
· Sustainable intensification of smallholder agriculture in Northwest Vietnam: Exploring the potential of integrating vegetables.
· Forest governance in Vietnam: A literature review.
· Performance Assessment of Irrigation Schemes and Water Pollution Issues Raised in the Red River, Vietnam.
· Self-governance and the Effects of Rules in Irrigation Systems: Evidence from Laboratory and Framed Field Experiments in China, India and Vietnam.
· Mapping land-use dynamic in the Vietnamese Mekong delta.
· Pig production and farm income in the pig value chain in Hung Yen and Nghe An provinces.
· Development of Climate-Related Risk Maps and Adaptation Plans (Climate Smart MAP) for Rice Production in Vietnam’s Mekong River Delta.
· Actively cautious: Industrialization and rural livelihood choices in contemporary northern Vietnam. Tiếp tục đọc “World Bank – New research on development issues in Vietnam – Volume 10, number 2 (2018 February 2)”