TABLE OF CONTENT
AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- Analysis on Sino-Vietnamese agricultural science and technology cooperation under the belt and road initiative.
- Internet services and the potential for market access for rural agricultural households in Myanmar and Viet Nam.
- Regional Policy Forum: Opportunities for a Climate-Smart Food System in Vietnam.
- Transformation and sources of growth in Southeast Asian agriculture.
- Advancing smallholders’ sustainable livelihood through linkages among stakeholders in the cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) value chain: the case of Dak Lak Province, Vietnam.
- Comparative Advantages of Alternative Crops: A Comparison Study in Ben Tre, Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
- Impacts of extreme events on technical efficiency in Vietnamese agriculture.
- Improving vegetable farming systems and marketing for small-scale producers in Bac Ha district, Lao Cai province.
- Effectiveness and equity of Payments for Ecosystem Services: Real-effort experiments with Vietnamese land users.
- Farming efficiency, cropland rental market and welfare effect: Evidence from panel data for rural Central Vietnam.
- Outbreak of African Swine Fever, Vietnam, 2019.
- Business Groups, Institutions, and the China–Vietnam Rice Trade.
- Contract Farming and Profitability: Evidence from Rice Crop in the Central Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
- The Effects of Climate Smart Agriculture and Climate Change Adaptation on the Technical Efficiency of Rice Farming—An Empirical Study in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam.
- The impact of salinity on paddy production and possible varietal portfolio transition: a Vietnamese case study.
- Does Microcredit Increase Household Food Consumption? A Study of Rural Vietnam.
- Capital Account Policies in Emerging Asian Economies: Are They Effective in the 2000s?
- From ‘Constructing Socialism’ to a ‘Socialist-oriented Market Economy’ in Contemporary Vietnam: A Critique of Ideologies.
- Making Reform Happen: The State and Economic Development in South Korea, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.
- Consumers’ perception on corporate social responsibility: Evidence from Vietnam.
- Innovation efforts in developing countries: The case of Vietnamese small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Challenges to Southeast Asian Regionalism in 2018.
- SEZ Development in Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam and the regional value chains.
- Vietnam–China Economic Relations and Recommendations for ASEAN–China Cooperation.
- Vietnam and Mekong Cooperative Mechanisms.
- Are trade and transport logistics activities mutually reinforcing? Some empirical evidences from ASEAN countries.
- East Asia-Pacific’s Participation in the Global Value Chain for Electronic Products.
- Impacts of Exchange Rate on Vietnam-Japan Trade Balance: A Nonlinear Asymmetric Cointegration Approach.
- Globalization and regulatory change: The interplay of laws and technologies in E-commerce in Southeast Asia.
Tiếp tục đọc “World Bank: New research on development issues in Vietnam – Volume 11, number 5 (2019 May)”