VietNamNet Bridge – Hanoi at night is the most beautiful time. If you find it hard to sleep, step outside and listen to the night sound and see a Hanoi with a quiet and old look.
What are the destinations for tourists at night in Hanoi?
Go wherever you like, through familiar streets to see how quiet Hanoi is at night. Afterwards visit Hoan Kiem Lake and go along streets of the Old Quarter.
Besides Hoan Kiem lake and the Old Quarter, you can visit Ba Dinh square, West lake. Opera house, Ngo Quyen Street, Long Bien bridge, Quang Ba flower market, Long Bien night market, and many other places.
Shops serving food at night in Hanoi:
– Night shops near Dong Xuan market
– Beef noodle at 27 Hang Ngang street (from 3 pm to 5 am)
– Chicken noodle at intersection of Hang Bo and Luong Van Can (5 pm- 11 pm)
– Fish noodle in Hang Dau street (24/24 service)- sticky rice (5 am- 1 am next day)
Besides these places, in night markets sell porridge, noodle soup.
Walking around Hanoi at night is interesting because at that time the roads are yours, but you need to know that:
– Most convenient transportation is motorbike. You should have enough petrol because it is hard to find a gasoline station at night or hire a bicycle.
– To keep safe, you should not go alone.
– Keep warm; carry identity papers (identity card and driving license), and not much cash and valuable items (hand phone, jewelry, etc.).
Some pictures of Hanoi at night:
An ancient street in Hanoi Old Quarter
The fountain near Hoan Kiem Lake