Nearly 500 Vietnamese primary students hospitalized after drinking free chocolate milk

A traditional program that offers Nestle’s Milo chocolate for free sent the children to hospitalBy Tuoi Tre News

October 27, 2017, 16:52 GMT+7

​Nearly 500 Vietnamese primary students hospitalized after drinking free chocolate milk
An ambulance arrives at Lai Hieu Elementary School in the Mekong Delta province of Hau Giang on October 27, 2017. Photo: Tuoi Tre

Nearly 500 students of two elementary schools in Hau Giang Province, located in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta, have been hospitalized over food poisoning after having a popular malted chocolate drink at school.

About 30 minutes after drinking Nestle’s Milo at around 7:00 am on Friday, students at Lai Hieu Elementary School in the namesake ward of Nga Bay Town started showing such symptoms as nausea, stomachache, dizziness, and diarrhea. Tiếp tục đọc “Nearly 500 Vietnamese primary students hospitalized after drinking free chocolate milk”